Requirements for Cyprus Permanent Residency Program
- a. Purchase a Brand New House or Apartment in Cyprus valued at 300,000 Euro (Excluding V.A.T.). The property must be sold for the first time (directly purchased from the Developer);
- b. INCOME – You must show proof that you make an annual overseas income of 30,000 Euro
- c. Bank Deposits – You have deposited at least 30,000 euro into a Cypriot Bank account pledged for 3 years
- d. Additional annual income of 8,000 euro for Parents of Applicant to be eligble for Permanent Residency
Features of this Permanent Residency by Investment
- No physical stay required, only need to travel to Cyprus once in every 24 months
- The Permanent Residency is permanent with no expiry date
- Your spouse and parent will be eligible for the Permanent Residency
- No right to work in Cyprus
- Possibility of obtaining Schengen Visa to Europe
- Possibility of converting to Citizenship
- Processing Time: 2 – 3 months
How can we help?
One Visa has years of experience immigration and we work with reliable partners and lawyers to ensure that you have invested in properties that helps you achieve high yield. Additionally, we ensure that you obtain your passport within 6-7 months from date of application. Apply for a Free Case Assessment now!